Chapter 1: General Provisions
Article 1 (Purpose)
These terms and conditions govern the rights of users of this site when registering for and using Internet-related services (hereinafter referred to as “services”) operated and provided by ‘PROFE Foreign Language Education’ (e-commerce operator) on the ‘PROFE website’. , for the purpose of stipulating duties and responsibilities.
※「E-commerce transactions using PC communication, wireless, etc., are subject to these Terms and Conditions unless they are contrary to their nature.」
Article 2 (Definition of Terms)
1. PROFE foreign language education
PROFE Foreign language education refers to a virtual business place set up so that goods or services can be traded using information and communication facilities such as computers to provide goods or services to users, and also means a business operator operating a cyber mall. also use.
"User" refers to members and non-members who access "PROFE Foreign Language Education" and receive the services provided by us in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
"Member" refers to a person who has registered as a member of "PROFE Foreign Language Education" and can continue to use the services provided by the website.
“Non-member” refers to a person who uses the services provided by “PROFE Foreign Language Education” without subscribing to membership.
It refers to a combination of English letters and numbers selected by a "member" for member identification and service use.
When using the service, it is a combination of English letters and numbers selected by the user to ensure that the member ID and the user match and to protect the user's confidentiality.
7. These days payment manager
In principle, the user is the person who is obliged to fulfill all obligations under the terms and conditions, such as service charges for "PROFE Foreign Language Education". However, if "PROFE Foreign Language Education" approves, another person can be responsible for paying the fee, and in this case, the user and the user are jointly responsible.
8. Termination and Withdrawal
"PROFE Foreign Language Education" or the user's expression of intention to terminate the service use contract.
Article 3 (Specification, Explanation and Revision of Terms and Conditions, etc.)
1. "PROFE Foreign Language Education" refers to the contents of these terms and conditions, business name, business address (including the address where customer complaints can be handled), phone number, fax number, e-mail address, Business registration number, mail-order business report number, etc. are posted on the initial service screen (front) of this site so that users can easily find them. However, the contents of the terms and conditions can be viewed by the user through the connection screen.
2. "PROFE Foreign Language Education" is a separate connection screen or pop-up so that users can understand important contents such as subscription withdrawal, shipping responsibility, refund conditions, etc. It is necessary to obtain confirmation from the user by providing a screen, etc.
3. "PROFE Foreign Language Education" refers to the 「Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, Etc.」, 「Regulation of Terms and Conditions Act」, 「Framework Act on Electronic Documents and Electronic Commerce」, 「Electronic Financial Transaction Act」, 「Electronic Transactions Act」 These Terms and Conditions may be amended to the extent that they do not violate related laws such as the Signature Act, 「Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection」, 「Door-to-Door Sales Act」, 「Framework Act on Consumers」, etc.
4. If "PROFE Foreign Language Education" amends the terms and conditions, specify the date of application and the reason for the revision, and display the current terms and conditions on the initial screen of the "PROFE Foreign Language Education" site from 1 day prior to the effective date. We will notify you until the day before the effective date and send the changed terms and conditions to existing users by e-mail.
5. Among the provisions of the amended Terms and Conditions, the provision regarding purchase contracts for goods or services applies only to contracts entered into after the date of application, while the provisions prior to the amendment apply to contracts already concluded prior to that date. However, if a user who has already entered into a contract of sale transmits his/her wish to be subject to the changed terms and conditions to "PROFE Foreign Language Education" within the notice period of the changed terms and conditions pursuant to Paragraph 4 above and obtains consent, the changed terms and conditions Terms apply.
6. If a "member" does not expressly reject the announced amendment, it is deemed that the "member" has agreed to the revised terms and conditions.
In addition, if the "member" does not agree to the application of the revised terms and conditions, "PROFE Foreign Language Education" cannot apply the contents of the revised terms and conditions, and in this case, the "member" may terminate the use contract. However, if there are special circumstances where the existing terms and conditions cannot be applied, "PROFE Foreign Language Education" may terminate the use contract.
Article 4 (Rules other than Terms and Conditions)
Matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions and interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc., the Act on Regulation of Terms and Conditions, the Consumer Protection Guidelines in Electronic Commerce, etc. set by the Fair Trade Commission, and related laws or commercial practices. .
Chapter 2: Membership Registration and Service Use
Article 5 (Application for Membership)
1. Those who wish to use the service apply for membership by expressing their intention to agree to these terms and conditions after filling in the member information according to the subscription form set forth by "PROFE Foreign Language Education".
2. "PROFE Foreign Language Education" registers as a "member" among users who have applied for membership in accordance with Paragraph 1, unless they fall under any of the following subparagraphs.
① If the applicant for membership has previously lost membership. However, exceptions are made when "PROFE Foreign Language Education" approves membership re-registration.
② In case there is falsehood, omission, or typo in the registration information
③ In the event that the member does not pay the debts borne by the member in relation to the purchase of goods and other uses of this site on the due date
④ In the case of threatening the order of e-commerce, such as interfering with the use of this site by others or stealing the information, or in the case of using this site to engage in acts prohibited by the law or these terms and conditions, or against public order and morals
⑤ If the same action is repeated twice or more after membership qualification is suspended or restricted, or the cause is not corrected, "PROFE Foreign Language Education" may lose membership.
⑥ If it is judged that registering as a "member" is significantly impeded by the technology of the "PROFE Foreign Language Education" site
3. Membership registration is completed when the consent of "PROFE Foreign Language Education" reaches the user who applied for membership.
4. "Members", if there is a change in the member information registered on the "PROFE Foreign Language Education" site, immediately notify the change according to the method set forth in the "PROFE Foreign Language Education" personal information processing policy. or need to be corrected.
Chapter 3: Purchase, Use and Cancellation of Subscription
Article 6 (Purchase Request)
Users apply for purchase on the "PROFE Foreign Language Education" site by the following or similar methods, and "PROFE Foreign Language Education" provides each of the following information in an easy-to-understand manner when the user applies for purchase.
1. Search and selection of goods, etc.
2. Enter name, address, phone number, e-mail, mobile phone, etc.
3. Selection of payment method
4. Other duties specified by "PROFE Foreign Language Education"
Article 7 (Establishment of purchase contract)
1. "PROFE Foreign Language Education" may not accept the purchase request in Article 6 if it falls under any of the following items.
① If there is falsehood, omission, or typo in the application details
② If the transaction is purchased for the purpose of commercial activity (resale), or if the transaction is judged to be a purchase for the purpose of commercial activity (resale)
③ If it is judged that accepting the purchase request is significantly impeding the technology of "PROFE Foreign Language Education"
2. The purchase contract is considered to be established when the consent of "PROFE Foreign Language Education" reaches the user.
3. The expression of intention to accept "PROFE Foreign Language Education" must include information about the user's purchase request and whether or not it is available for sale.
Article 8 (Refund)
"PROFE Foreign Language Education" notifies the user of the reason when the goods requested for purchase by the user cannot be delivered or provided due to reasons such as out of stock, and if the payment for the goods has been received in advance, the payment is made. Refund within 60 business days from the date of receipt or take necessary measures for refund.
Article 9 (Suspension of Service)
"PROFE Foreign Language Education" may temporarily suspend the provision of services in the event of maintenance, replacement, breakdown, or loss of communication of information and communication facilities such as computers.
Article 10 (Withdrawal of Subscription)
1. A user who has signed a contract with "PROFE Foreign Language Education" for the purchase of products or services may withdraw the subscription within one day from the date of receipt of the notification of formula confirmation. However, if the subscription is withdrawn within 24 hours, the subscription can be withdrawn by deducting the profit obtained by the consumer or the cost of supply.
2. In the case of delivery of conversations, etc., users cannot return or exchange if they fall under any of the following subparagraphs.
① In case goods, etc. are lost or damaged due to reasons attributable to the user. However, if the packaging, etc. is damaged to check the contents of the goods, etc.
② If the value of goods, etc. has significantly decreased due to the user's use or partial consumption
③ If the value of goods, etc. has significantly decreased to the extent that resale is difficult due to the passage of time
④ In the event that a product with the same performance can be reproduced, the packaging of the original product, etc. is damaged
Article 11 (Refund)
1. Refunds are calculated excluding the number of days the service was used. The standard is the total number of lectures, and it is the amount divided by the total number of lectures. Within 24 hours from the time of payment, the user is fully refunded, and the calculation is the amount minus 20% of the total payment including card fees and penalties, and refunds are processed based on the remaining number of times.
2. Refunds are not possible for lectures that have passed 1/2 of the total number of days since service started.
Article 12 (Personal Information Protection)
1. "PROFE Foreign Language Education" collects the minimum personal information to the extent necessary to provide services when collecting user's personal information.
2. "PROFE Foreign Language Education" does not collect information necessary for the fulfillment of the purchase contract in advance when signing up for membership. However, this is not the case when minimum specific personal information is collected in the case where identity verification is required prior to the purchase contract to fulfill obligations under the relevant laws and regulations.
3. Users may at any time request to view and correct errors on their personal information possessed by "PROFE Foreign Language Education", and "PROFE Foreign Language Education" shall be obligated to take necessary measures.
Article 13 (“PROFE Foreign Language Education” Obligations)
"PROFE Foreign Language Education" shall not engage in acts prohibited by the law and this agreement or contrary to public order and morals, and shall do its best to provide goods and services continuously and stably as stipulated in this agreement.
Article 14 (Member's obligations regarding ID and password)
1. Members are responsible for managing their ID and password.
2. Members must not let a third party use their ID and password.
3. If a member recognizes that his or her ID and password are stolen or used by a third party, immediately notify "PROFE Foreign Language Education" and follow the instructions of "PROFE Foreign Language Education". In that case, you must follow it.
Article 15 (Obligations of Users)
The user should not conduct the following.
1. Registration of false information when applying or changing
2. Stealing other people's information
3. Changes in information posted on "PROFE Foreign Language Education"
4. Transmission or posting of information (computer programs, etc.) other than the information specified by "PROFE Foreign Language Education"
5. Infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyrights of "PROFE Foreign Language Education" and other third parties
6. Acts that damage the reputation of "PROFE" or other third parties or interfere with their work
7. Disclosure or posting of obscene or violent messages, images, voices, or other information against public order and morals on the website
Article 16 (Service Use Responsibility)
1. “Members” use the service under their own responsibility, and even if any disadvantages arise from the selection of service data or the use of the service, the responsibility lies with the user.
2. "Members" Members are responsible for the contents of materials posted or transmitted using this service.
3. Users are responsible for negligence or fraudulent use by a third party caused by negligence in the management and use of the member ID and password notified to “members."
4. If the service use is restricted due to a member who has prepaid the fee due to violation of the member's obligations in Article 16 or the reason for the service use restriction, the fee for the limited period is not refunded.
Article 17 (Attribution of Copyright and Restrictions on Use)
1. Copyrights and other intellectual property rights for works created by "PROFE Foreign Language Education" belong to "PROFE Foreign Language Education".
2. The user may copy the information for which intellectual property rights are attributed to "PROFE Foreign Language Education" among the information obtained by using "PROFE Foreign Language Education" without prior consent of "PROFE Foreign Language Education". , transmission, publication, distribution, broadcasting, or other means, should not be used for commercial purposes or allowed to be used by third parties.
3. "PROFE Foreign Language Education" must notify the user in case of using the copyright belonging to the user according to the agreement.
Article 18 (Prohibition of Transfer, etc.)
“Members” cannot lend, transfer, or gift the right to use the service to others, nor can it be used for the purpose of pledge.
Chapter 4: Disclaimer of "PROFE Foreign Language Education"
Article 19 (Disclaimer of "PROFE Foreign Language Education")
1. "Members" do not obtain expected benefits from the service provision of "PROFE Foreign Language Education" or "PROFE Foreign Language Education" is take no responsibility.
2. "PROFE Foreign Language Education" is not responsible for any obstacles in using the service due to reasons attributable to "members".
3. "PROFE Foreign Language Education" is not responsible for the content of data registered or transmitted by "members".
4. "PROFE Foreign Language Education" notifies the member and is not responsible for negligence or fraudulent use by a third party caused by the member's negligence in managing and using his or her member ID and password.
Chapter 5: Miscellaneous
Article 20 (Provision of Information)
"PROFE Foreign Language Education" can provide users with various information that is deemed necessary while using the service by e-mail or postal mail.
Article 21 (Changes and additions to service contents)
"PROFE Foreign Language Education" may add, change, or delete service contents if it is deemed necessary, and if there are any matters that need to be additionally notified to users due to this, the contents will be notified.
Article 22 (Dispute Resolution)
1. "PROFE Foreign Language Education" does its best to reflect legitimate opinions or complaints raised by "members" and compensate for the damages.
2. "PROFE Foreign Language Education" handles complaints and opinions submitted by "members" with priority. However, if prompt processing is difficult, the user will be notified.
3. Disputes between members of "PROFE Foreign Language Education" may be subject to mediation by the Electronic Commerce Dispute Mediation Committee.
Article 23 (Competent Court)
1. Lawsuits regarding e-commerce disputes between "PROFE" and users are subject to the address of the user at the time of the lawsuit, and if there is no address, the district court having jurisdiction over the residence shall have exclusive jurisdiction. However, if the user's address or residence is not clear at the time of filing the complaint or if the user is a foreign resident, the complaint shall be brought to the competent court under the Civil Procedure Act.
2. The laws of the Republic of Korea apply to e-commerce lawsuits filed between "PROFE Foreign Language Education" and users.
These Terms and Conditions are effective from November 1, 2022.